everyday is a fashion show… w/ Calvin Wang~

[ D A Y 2 ]

Emoda bomber jacket + denim shirt / Balmain leather shorts / Celine luggage tote / Alaia booties / Tom Ford sunnies

S a n d y and I both wore out the same Emoda shirt + jacket on purpose! haha… ;o)

[ D A Y 4 ]

Burberry sweater / Isabel Marant studded denim vest / Balmain leather jacket / Balmain leather shorts / Calvin’s Dries van Noten scarf / Celine sling purse / Christian Louboutin heels / Tom Ford sunnies

Thom Browne shirt / Robert Geller jacket / Bess NYC studded jeans / Hermes scarf (I WANNA STEAL) / Chanel boots / Eddie Borgo ring + Chrome Hearts bangle + Omega watch

* PHOTO CREDIT: CALVIN WANG (www.clowverk.com) *

e l e c t r i c L U V t r a n s m i s s o n

X

40 Responses to everyday is a fashion show… w/ Calvin Wang~

1. jasmynpang says:

looking awesome here, Arissa!!! loving your outfit <3

2. Kane says:

What sunglasses are you wearing in DAY 4 outfits?
    You look amazing, in everything you wear!

3. Lyn says:

Hi
    Can I ask a kinda weird question.. Did u buy your celines in store or online. Melb is dreadfully lacking in brands here!! If online which website??

Thanks :)

4. miffy says:

You should make a vlog of yourself +/- friends modelling i.e. walking along the street with the gorgeous bags in hand!!

5. Dee says:

So envy your non-ending legs XD Do you mind if I ask how tall you are?

6. X says:

Hello Arissa,

I just wanted to let you know that your writing is beautiful. (Googled you and found old blogs) Looking at this page, I guess you’re not a fan of text-filled posts. But in case you ever wanted to write, just know that it would definitely be appreciated so don’t be afraid to write again, if you are that is.

7. Lin says:

Hello Arissa,
    can you spill some inside stories about the upcoming clothing store?
    Are you guys bringing in any japanese clothing brand? (like EMODA)
    seriously cant wait for Sacred Hearts and other brands.

8. w.s says:

wts the music ur playing ?

9. ShaelynnS says:

Hey Arissa.

Since my grad is coming up for me, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for what kind of dress I should get. (:

10. Gerri says:

hi, just want to know how do you manage to walk in those heels during shopping trips (or even going out days)? like do you bring a pair of flats in your bag?

thanks!!!

11. Linh says:

Arissa, do you mind sharing where you get your luggage (black with pink strap). According to the feet and the handles of it, I dont think they are from globe trotter.

linh x

12. Jan says:

Hi Arissa,

do consider bringing in some of those marvelous friendship bracelets or any armswag worthy items on Carteblanche X please?

Thank you! >:)

13. Vivi says:

Princess, where did u get e ring ( insta pix PURPLE) from?

14. pollyanna says:

How do you wear tights with your Louboutins? I can’t do that – my feet always slip!!

15. Chan says:

do you have weibo? i saw your account on weibo but not sure if that is really you

16. yw says:

can do some outfit/looks with long pants?

17. Dee says:

Hi Arissa,

I am looking for a mask for the prom. Just wondering what mask are you wearing on your profile picture?

18. Alyssa says:

Hi Arissa!

Nice website you have there. Just a curious question, do u normally buy silver or gold hardware for your bags? I am thinking of getting a 2.55 but am having a hard time deciding between gold and silver! Appreciate your feedback, thanks and keep up the good work there!

19. Cross says:

Consider getting the new Cartier nail ring/bracelet? Xx

20. yeow cheong says:

u got the oversized sweater look down pat. any recommends which brand carry nice oversized sweaters. what bottoms to pair oversized sweaters with?

21. talktoyou says:

Request:: post on your accessories! MUAKS

22. xoxo says:

Dear arissa,

In your instagram pix in WTAIPEI, is that black wedge from Rick owens? it’s so pretty!!!
    THx

23. Diaz says:

Hi Arissa! I got the Heroine Make powder after seeing your picture on Instagram and I think it really works wonders! Thank you for sharing what are in your bag! Can you also please share your daily skincare routine and makeup brands? Also, where can I get the Kiss lip essence? :)

24. peach says:

hi,

u have beautiful eyes. may i know what brand and colour of colour lenses your are wearing. TQQ