Fall Winter ’11 Obsessions – G i v e n c h y pt. 1

I’m always obsessed with Givenchy but this season is craazyy.. I even started to wear their menswear : o

20 Responses to Fall Winter ’11 Obsessions – G i v e n c h y pt. 1

1. pollyanna says:

What lipstick are you wearing in your second to last photo?
    Gorgeous pics by the way! x

2. Nano says:

Heyya,

Love the outfits so much. Can I ask, what brand is the cut out leather pants/legging you are wearing on the last photo?

Ps. Happy Christmas ~ xx

3. ash says:

Hi Rigel,
    I’m planning to have a visit to Korea next month, and in the process of booking hotels, etc.
    If you dont mind, can you please share where you stayed in seoul, and any particular shopping places, restaurant you liked while you were there

Thanks

• RIGEL says:

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt both times I went. I heard from a lot of ppl that the Lotte hotel is really convenient? Maybe you can look into that as well. One of my favorite areas in Seoul is Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil. Sadly, I didn’t really pay attention to the names of the restaurants I went to so I can’t really help you there :( but just know that the food in Korea is so GOOD!! I want to go back just to eat lol

4. Dee says:

Hi Rigel,

Can you do a lipstick post please? You have a great taste on lipsticks selection~Thank you!

• RIGEL says:

Hi Dee,

Sure, I will try and do one soon! I usually only wear light pink lipstick and once in a while I use the MAC matte ‘ruby woo’ color

5. Ashley says:

Hi Happy New Year

Where is the dog print clothing from i.e. jacket, top, & skirt??

Thanks ;) x x

• RIGEL says:

Hi Ashley,

Happy new year to you too! Do you mean the outfit with the leather jacket and belt? That is a button down shirt from Givenchy’s AW11 menswear collection.. haha

• Ashley says:

I mean all the separate items in different pictures the the dog print on, there is a skirt, a tshirt with leggings, & a jacket too!?

• RIGEL says:

All the ‘dog print’ are from aw11 Givenchy menswear. The black leather jacket is by Miharayasuhiro, the ripped leggings are from David Lerner. I am not wearing a skirt in any of these pics so I’m not quite sure what that is! Sowwy

6. masonette says:

just curious – is your name pronounced rii-gel or -rai-gel? :D x

7. misspiggy says:

hi rigel! glad someone asked the same qn i wanted to bout the ruby woo lippie! gorg! i hope you do a makeup post soon if u can! curious…what shampoo do u use? and who do u go to for hair cuts? thanks for your reply! ^^

• RIGEL says:

Hi :)

In shanghai I usually use kerastase ( the pink bottle for hair color protection ) and the conditioner I use is Rene Furterer ‘karite’ intense nourishing mask. I am currently in LA and I’ve been using pantene pro v ‘flat to volume’ shampoo and conditioner. I really like it! I wish they sold it in Shanghai too .. hope this helps! The Rene Furterer nouishing mask is one of my favorites!

8. xo says:

yes! which shampoo do u use rigel?! n your hair stylist? x

9. Mimi says:

Posted on She’s an exceptional githfer, and a very strong person. I’m very proud of her, and glad of being by her side loving and supporting her. <3

10. Panda says:

Hi Rigel,

I love this post! Is the leather jacket by Givenchy too? What size is the mens Rottweiler shirt? I wanted to buy it online, but I wasn’t sure about the sizing. Thanks!

xx

• RIGEL says:

Hi Panda,

The all leather jacket is by Miharayasuhiro. The half leather back suit jacket is by Givenchy. The Rottweiler tshirt is in size XS. I also tailored it a bit small and made the sleeves shorter as well.